Want to easily earn Fonepay Points and win cash prizes while performing various transactions?
We have you covered. To all our new and existing users, यहि नै हो मौका. We bring you some exciting challenges with an opportunity for you to easily earn Fonepay Points and win daily Rs. 1,000 and Rs, 2000 weekly.
Wondering how? It’s simple, you just need to accept the challenge via “Fonepay Offer App”, and do a transaction in any of our services like Pay your ISP Bill, Insurance Bill, Khanepani Bill all using Mobile Banking App itself and QR transaction using your Mobile Banking App or Wallet Apps.
The campaign will begin from Jestha 15, 2078 and end on Asadh 15, 2078.
How to participate in the Fonepay Offer App Challenges?
Step 1- Log in to your Fonepay Offer App
Step 2- Click on Challenges either from your home screen or menu tab.
Step 3- Choose the challenges that you want to perform
Step 4- Click on “I accept this challenge”
Step 5- Open your Bank’s Mobile Banking App.
Step 6- Tap on ‘Utility Icon’ for the bill payment.
Step 7- Search and choose your merchant.
Step 8- Enter your customer details & tap on inquiry button.
Step 9- Log in to proceed & make payment.
Step 10- Open your ‘Fonepay Offer App.’
Step 11- To check your Reward Points, Open “Fonepay Offer App” *Points will be added within 24 hours of payment.
Campaign Prizes and Eligibility
- Daily Winner- 1 lucky winner who completes the challenge will win Rs. 1,000.
- Weekly Winner- 1 lucky winner who completes the challenge in each week will win Rs. 2,000.
|Challenge Name||Reward Points|
|QR Transaction||25 Reward Points|
|ISP||25 Reward Points|
|TV||25 Reward Points|
|Insurance||20 Reward Points|
|Khanepani||20 Reward Points|
|Electricity||20 Reward Points|
General Terms and Conditions
- The contest is only valid to citizens residing in Nepal.
- The competition is valid from and to the given date (i.e., Jestha 15, 2078 to Asadh 31, 2078). The challenge will be closed after the mentioned date.
- The participants must Download the “Fonepay Offer App” to accept the challenges.
- Every Nepali residing citizen who accepts the challenge will be eligible to earn reward points.
- The participants who complete the challenge will get the set reward points within 24 hours of the challenge completion.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prize.
- The Organizer will not be liable for any loss of data due to server issues and other technical faults that may come up while accepting and performing the challenge.
- Organizers shall not be liable for any loss of reward points due to incorrect information such as mobile number, email address.
- The reward points received cannot be converted into cash and can only be redeemed via the “Fonepay Offer App.”
- The reward points can only be redeemed with the available products in the Fonepay Offer App. The redemption of the products are entirely dependent on the availability of the product.
- While making the redemption, the transaction of the customer for QR transactions shall be reviewed by Fonepay for any suspicious or unnatural transaction.
- The rewards earned on Business to Business (B2B) transactions, payment made to own merchant and unnatural business transactions shall not qualify for redemption. Such transactions shall be reviewed by Fonepay and Fonepay reserves the right to deduct them from the reward earned.
- Fonepay may seek supporting documents such as bills, receipts from the customer for any suspicions and large transactions.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible for any claim put forward by the winner for the product.
- The reward amount will be transferred within a week from winner announcement. Organizer shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Note: Winners will be provided with a prize only after deducting the 25% TDS.
- By participating in these Challenges, the participants agree and acknowledge to comply with all the terms and conditions that may be imposed.
- By participating in this Challenge, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception. It is assumed that the participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.